Making broken people whole
Restoration Church is committed to help connect the heart of God with the needs of people. As we observe our world, we recognize that we live in a broken world that needs to be made whole. Even those of us inside the church have places where we have been deeply wounded and are in need of healing. It is here that the message of Jesus Christ speaks the loudest.
Our calling is to “make broken people whole.”
As Christ’s ambassadors we are:
- Committed to the Great Commandment (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Committed to the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19-20)
- Committed to the Great Community (Acts 2:42)
We pursue this purpose in the context of the following core values.
- In the authority of God’s Word.
- Prayer is an essential ingredient in the life of a Christ-follower.
- We should have a heart for those far from Christ.
- Spiritual gifts should flow in the life of the believer.
- Worship is foundational to a relationship with God.
- We should minister with the servant heart modeled by Jesus.
- We should be good managers of what God has given us.
- The Good News is for all people, regardless of ethnicity, and that timeless truths should be proclaimed in a manner understandable to a modern culture.
- The church should not just be a crowd. It should be a community and at the core of this community should be dedicated Christ-followers who are committed to the habits of godly living and active Christian service.
- We should accept others just as we have been loved, accepted, and forgiven in Christ Jesus.